The new DV1 Clearcoat Spray Gun from DeVilbiss provides the control you want and the performance you need. This revolutionary spray gun gives you the right atomization for the right application – delivering a flawless finish. It is easy to use and more efficient, enabling you to get the job done right the first time.
The DV1 Clearcoat provides consistency and optimization in spraying the range of industry leading clearcoats.
- Produces an even distribution of fine, uniformly sized particles that easily wet-up a surface and flawlessly hang on vertical panels
- Delivers higher application speeds at lower pressures, enhancing the overall productivity and efficiency of the gun
- Easy to set-up and easy to use — painters of all levels are able to move quickly and efficiently while replicating nearly any finish virtually effortlessly
- Features a quieter application experience from a soft-spraying gun, ultimately making the DV1 more enjoyable to use
- Produces an even, stable and consistent spray fan to apply the glass-like clearcoat finish painters know and love
- Provides painters the ability to produce a consistent overall finish across the whole work area — with minimal effort— giving painters more control of the spraying process.
- DV1 Clearcoat Spray Gun
- DV1-C1 PLUS (HVLP) Air Cap
- 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4mm Fluid Tips
- Integrated Digital Gauge (DGi Pro Pod)
- DeKups Disposable Cup Adapter (DPC-43)
- Tool Kit: Valve Tool, Torx Driver, Tip Wrench
SKU: 704520 DV1-C PLUS Clearcoat Spray Gun $790.00 Shop Price
Air Cap: DV1-C1 PLUS
Needle/Nozzle: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
Cup Type: Uncupped, includes adapter
DV1 Air Caps
DV1-C1 PLUS (HVLP) Air Cap
Solvent and Waterborne Clearcoats
DGi Pod Gauge Pressure: 22 PSI, 1.5 BAR
Air Flow: 10 SCFM, 285 LPM
Order No: 704434
See your local jobber for pricing.