Speed. Adhesion. Control. Accelerate production in the drying or curing of virtually any air-dry coating, adhesive or two component material with Infratech heating fixtures. Our portable lamps, heat panels, oven components and UL Listed 508 controls offer flexibility, value and rapid payback even when used in the most demanding production applications.
WITH INFRATECH AUTOMOTIVE CURING SYSTEMS, THE BEAUTY IS IN THE DETAILS.
EXCEPTIONAL SPEED. Infratech’s exceptionally fast finish dry times are often one-quarter or more faster than air-drying. Infrared energy also requires little to no air-flow, thereby minimizing deposits of contaminants in a finish.
HIGH EFFICIENCY. Infrared heat offers significant cost benefits over convection heat. It reduces cycle times, focuses energy on the areas to be cured, and does not require expensive, insulated enclosures to trap and re-circulate heat.
PRECISION CONTROL. Practical, precise electric infrared technology transfers heat directly to your product, without heating the surrounding air, for faster heat transfer and greater control for spot heating.
ZERO EMISSIONS. Unlike natural gas, diesel and propane-fueled equipment, our products are powered by renewable energy sources and generate zero emissions. As a result, you will enjoy faster heating times without NOX, dust, soot, ozone, carbon monoxide or other toxic emissions that are currently regulated, and require permits, reporting logs and specialized monitoring.
Choose Infratech for a wide range of Automotive, Industrial and Vinyl Wrap applications:
- Automotive refinishing including primers, base coats, top coats, fillers, fiberglass repair, two component materials with solvent or waterborne formulas. Infrared can be safely used on plastic, aluminum, steel and fiberglass components.
- Powder coating, forming plastic components, drying decorative finishes on pottery, glass, composites, wood, metal and plastic.
- Aid in the installation and removal of vinyl wrap. Infrared units assist during wrap removals, post heating, and while installing vinyl. IR heaters warm vinyl at a more uniform rate than the concentrated heat from a heat gun.
- Virtually any low-temperature heat application between 100º F – 500º F can be accelerated with Infratech electric infrared products.
- Infratech heaters are also commonly used and very effective with water damage treatments and restoration.
SKU: 15-1000 SPEED DRY – Large coverage area creates faster drying times.
SKU: 15-1015 SPEED DRY W/HEATER – Enjoy up to 50% faster drying times than a typical Venturi system by combining Speed Dry with an infrared heater.
SKU: 14-1000 SRU-1615 – 1,500 watts of curing power over a 2′ x 3′ coverage area makes this product ideal for small-area repairs.
SKU: 17-1012 SR-SPOT – Powerful 1,000 watt halogen short wave fixture is ideal for small spot repairs.
SKU: 17-1015 SR-2 – 1,650 watts of short wave curing power over a 3’x4’ coverage area provides faster production and shorter cure times.
SKU: 14-5300 CM5300 COLOR MATCHER – Sunlight on-demand under any condition with high 5300K color temperature. Identify pre- or post-paint defects & avoid costly color mismatch.