The Autobody Source, autobodysource.com, IAMG (collectively termed: we, us, our, business, website, site, services) is committed to protecting you (collectively termed: you, your, user) and any personal data (collectively termed: private data, privacy, data, information, personal data, personal information) you provide. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
TL;DR (Too Long; Didn’t Read)
What Private Data Might We Collect From You
Our website can (at our option) collect and store your private data in order for our business to perform and operate safely such as:
- Your Name
- Your Username
- Your Email Address
- Your Password
- Your User ID
- Your Phone Number
- Your Physical Address
- Your IP Address
- Your User Agent String of Your Browser
- Your Two Factor Authentication Credentials
- Your Secret Questions and Answers.
Requests to our website start a session which stores your IP address in the session data and creates a session cookie in your browser. Your IP address is used as a security measure to help protect against potential session hijacking attacks and this information is deleted once your browser session has expired and/or its data purged.
Third Party Access To Your Private Data
In order for our website to provide functionality and safety features, your private data is accessible by third parties.
As an example of third party access to your private data:
- The Google reCAPTCHA feature on our website integrates with Google’s reCAPTCHA system as a spam protection service. As part of this service, when you are answering the reCAPTCHA challenge on our website, your IP address is transmitted to Google.
In order to process information requests, information about you must be collected and logged for the purposes of retaining an audit log. The request system is based on your email address which will be used to link the request to an existing website user account if possible.
Why We Collect Your Private Data
Although it might sound like a lot of information, we collect and use information to help maintain a high level of security, verify your identity, maintain data accuracy, prevent unauthorized use of our website and services.
Limits of Private Data Retention
Private Data is only kept as long as necessary to help maintain a high level of security, verify your identity, maintain data accuracy, prevent unauthorized use of our website and services. There is a finite number of days data is kept before it is purged from our website.
How We May Disclose Your Private Data
We may disclose your private data for the following purposes:
- To protect our website, our business, and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our business, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena, warrant or order issued or made by a United States court; or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
We have put in place industry standard physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to secure information collected. We work to meet or exceed website and private data security standards.
All questions and concerns about your privacy and our website can be sent to the address below:The Autobody Source
International Autobody Marketing Group (IAMG)
1505 North Hayden Road, Suite 111
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257