What is the PACER Program?
Launched in 2002, the PACER (Police And Community Educating Racers) Program is a non-profit organization that works with Canada’s Police services and other community partners to raise awareness of illegal street racing, illegal modifications, and unsafe driving behavior.
PACER has hosted numerous anti-street racing events and programs at the track, within schools, malls, and within the community to educate car enthusiasts on the dangers of speeding on the streets. The program was a huge success reaching tens of thousands of people across Canada.
With the increase in car enthusiasts engaging in street racing, illegal modifications, and street racing-related stunts, the program is back. Not only is street racing putting others at risk, but it is also ILLEGAL and will cost you your car, your license, and potentially your life.
The program aims to educate the public about safe driving and alternatives to street racing. It also focuses on safe modifications of vehicles and opening the lines of communication between car enthusiasts and the police. One of the main ways this is accomplished is through building a custom Police car and featuring it as a conversation piece at PACER events.
The 2022 PACER Vehicle
1970 Dodge Dart will be built into a high-performance Police vehicle.
- This build will include:
- Custom Paint job using House of Kolor and Matrix Edge sponsored by Sherwin Williams
- Complete Police Lighting package including light bars and strobe lighting package
- Custom Interior speakers/paint
- Engine build using a Mopar 383 big block
The 2022 Vehicle Campaign
This vehicle will be built and launched this year at Paint Source Automotive and will start to take bookings for the 2023 season. Some of the interested participants are listed below:
Tropicana community services
Car shows and meets throughout the GTA (TBA)
Editorials in Collision Repair Magazine
Toronto Motorsports Park events / Mosport International Raceway / Grand Bend
For more information on the event schedule please contact [email protected]
What is the Value of Becoming a Sponsor?
- Raise the profile of your company with community partners and other stakeholders.
- Be recognized as a program partner.
- Be featured at all events.
- Have your branding and logo included in all promotional and marketing materials.
- Be included in all video series as official partners.
- Discounted booth space at all major events.
- Up to 8 tickets to all events.
- Free publicity and marketing.
- Exclusive opportunities for Champion level sponsors.
- In addition to the standard benefits, our Champion sponsors benefit from exclusive logo recognition, and the opportunity to insert material into all printed material as well as free booth fees and unlimited tickets to all events.
For more information on sponsorship packages and to become a sponsor please contact PACER using one of the options below
email: [email protected]
Enjoy this Post?
Read more about another amazing organization called CREF.