If you really want to thoroughly clean your shop, such as near paint booths or sensitive equipment, then you want your towels to pick up the smallest of particles.
That’s the biggest advantage of using microfiber cloths: Their ability to catch and hold onto particles. Thanks to its fine fibers, the microfiber material picks up dirt and microorganisms – instead of just pushing them around.
Why you should switch to microfiber
But there are other reasons to switch to microfiber for cleaning up around your shop. When it comes to the re-usable variety:
- The finer fibers create a larger surface area that absorbs more liquid and picks up more dirt and dust
- More durable: stronger fibers withstand tearing and several hundred washing cycles
- Less linting
- Microfiber cloths dry faster, allowing fewer germs to grow
New Tork Disposable Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are Ideal for Automotive Detailing & Disinfecting
Disinfecting is a great add-on service to add to business! How much are you charging to disinfect vehicles?
Tork Disposable Microfiber Cleaning Cloth is a high quality microfiber cleaning cloth. It’s a low lint wiper designed to deliver superior cleaning results on hard surfaces.
- Designed for one-time use and disposal.
- Wipes away 99.9% of microorganisms from surfaces-including Cdiff* Disclaimer: For use with water. If use with disinfectants is required by local authorities or guidelines, refer to disinfectant labels for use and efficacy. Refer to disinfectant manufacturer’s instructions for application of disinfectant with microfiber cloths. Methods are modified versions of industry standard methods (^EN16615 and ASTM E-2362-16 and E-2967-15), Tested with S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. hirae, C. albicans, C. difficile, For Environmental surfaces – not medical devices (does not sterilize))
- Can be used dry or with cleaning solutions, sanitizers, and disinfectants
Unfolded length: 13.4 in
Unfolded width: 11.6 in
Folded length: 6 in
Folded width: 7 in
See your local jobber for pricing