Parking Sensor Masking Discs are the ideal solution for the protection of parking sensors and rubber seals during the painting process. They alleviate the need to remove the bumper/fender, and our adhesive cover protects the sensor throughout the repair process preventing damage from sanding, painting and polishing. This saves time and also reduces the risk of problems or malfunctions with the sensors afterwards.
No more tricky masking; Parking Sensor Masking Discs are applied instantly and are removed simply with an easy lifting tab. Removed when the clearcoat is wet avoids bridging and rough edges.
Parking Sensor Masking Discs are a must for all body-shops, saving time and giving a perfect finish.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used for sanding, painting and polishing
- Avoids contamination of sensors
- Saves time avoiding a tricky masking process or worse, the disassembly of the sensors
- Easy to use – easy lifting tab to aid application and removal
- One size fits most applications
- Clean removal, no residue
- Note: Remove while clearcoat is wet to avoid lacquer bridging
SKU: 4002.6017 – Parking Sensor Masking Discs, 18mm
See your local jobber for pricing.