JTAPE Seam Sealing Tape is used to replace/repair the seams on automotive door skins, flanges, tailgates, hoods, and general clinched areas.
Save Time and Material!
- Can be painted without the need for an adhesion promoter
- Immediately paintable
- Conforms easily when used to replace/repair the seams on automotive door skins and flanges
- Removes easily for repositioning by stretching
- Bonds securely to a very wide range of substrates
- Easy to apply
- Flat profile
- Reinforced high tack acrylic adhesive
- Excellent resistance to solvents, chemicals, UV and heat
- Highly flexible
JTAPE Seam Sealing Tape does what it says, permanently and with ease.
Available in 3 different sizes, it can be directly painted over without the need for an adhesion promoter. It has excellent resistance to solvents, chemicals, UV and heat, making the tape bond securely to a wide range of substrates.
Available in 9m, 12mm, and 22mm widths.
2205.0910 9mm x 10m, 3/8″ X 33′
2205.1210 12mm x 10m, 1/2″ X 33′
2205.2210 22mm x 10m, 7/8″ X 33′