1. NEW SHERWIN-WILLIAMS APP: Sherwin-Williams’ new Collision Core Quality App is now available to collision centers, with a focus on avoiding repair errors. The new app is designed to replace paper checklists and documentation with a simpler process that photographs and timestamps repairs for a streamlined workflow.
2. NEW KLEAN-STRIP FORMULA: Klean-Strip has launched an all-new Automotive Lacquer Thinner under the name WT60, replacing its recently discontinued WT50 Lacquer Thinner. The new formula is nationally VOC Compliant and now available at jobber stores in 1-Gallon and 5-Gallon sizes.
3. NEW ZERO RUST TOPCOAT: Gemini Industries is pleased to announce an exciting new member of The Zero Rust family! The new Zero Rust Topcoat is designed to give you that desired look you’ve come to expect, now compatible with Zero Rust primers for supreme rust protection. Available in 6 popular colors in aerosol cans only, the product is VOC compliant in all 50 states and is very easy to apply! For more information visit usezerorust.com
4. GIUSEPPE’S GARAGE: The Autobody Source supports the collision industry’s future techs. Our friend Giuseppe’s Garage is a 9-year-old who’s shaping the next generation of gearheads, and has partnered with brands including ZF, 5 Star Xtreme, Pure Reflections Coatings, and even Speed and Kulture Magazine! To find out how to score a set of cool merchandise, visit Giuseppe’s Garage, The Autobody Source or 5 STAR XTREME on Instagram for details.
5. ARRIVING SOON: The newest Autobody Source savings are on their way to your mailbox, but you can take advantage of them now! Just click the link in our bio, or the Read & Subscribe tab on our website, to view our digital flyer! And be sure to sign up for the Buzz Club email newsletter for a weekly curated feed of the latest autobody product launches, how-to videos, and technology trends from over 40 brands we love. To stay connected with these and other industry updates, stay tuned to autobodysource.com
© The Autobody Source, 2020. All Rights Reserved
Stay tuned between printed editions of The Autobody Source with the Buzz Minute: Our weekly rundown of the latest products, trends & limited-time offers from industry peers, pros, and the brands we love. New uploads every Friday on autobodysource.com, Youtube, Facebook & Instagram.