Perfect Air® Automotive Refinish Product Line provides consistently flawless finishes for waterborne and solvent base paints.
EH7000-3R Eliminator® II Dryer (SKU: EH7000-3R)
- Largest 0.01 micron coalescer on the market, featuring heavy duty design, perfect for body shops with high-contamination levels
- Continuous -40°F dew point air to gun
- 3 in 1: Activate carbon pre-filter for superior oil vapor removal and built-in final filter with contained dessicant cartridge, no dust migration
- Inverse Flow® Technology, low pressure drop design
High Flow Conductive Hose (SKU: PH35C)
- Uniquely different PVC air hose that prevents static build-up without the need of a static wire. Crimped ends with stress relief and high flow fittings. Brass end fittings are ¼” male NPT. [Also available in PH50C, 50′]
- Uniform conductive flexible liner assures contact with fittings for the life of the hose
- No wires to break when hose is flexed
- Higher transfer efficiency especially with plastic components like bumpers
- Size: 3/8″ ID
- Max Pressure: 300 PSI
- Max Temp: 150˚F
- Length: 35 ft
- Approx. Weight: 4.2 lb
Mini Dessicant Dryer (SKU: MD4)
- Oil and humidity free air
- For installation at point of use
- Quick element change
- No tools required
- 4 Stage, 1.0 micron filtration; including stainless steel mesh screen in between cotton and desiccant layers
- ¼” regulator and gauge
- Includes BK-1 bracket
Electronic Drain (SKU: ED-2-4)
One of the most critical items in any air system that is often overlooked is a reliable drain mechanism on the main reservoir tank. The ED-2-4 automatically drains your tank as often as needed to provide water free air downstream. Use on any air reservoir tank, air/water separators, air filters, air dryers, or drip legs whenever condensed water removal is necessary. Reliance on a manually drained system often leads to water contamination of your critical air driven equipment or machinery.
- Adjustable drain interval – 0.5 to 45 min.
- Adjustable drain span – 0.5 to 10 sec.
- On/off indicator lights
- Ball valve strainer – protects valve from heavy contaminants
- Stainless steel strainer element – easy to remove and clean
- Mounts ¼” male or ½” NPT female drain lines/parts in any position
- Test button – allows manual activation